Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mistakes our Greatest Teacher

Last few days, Ms. Noveras showed a list of sentences that have mistakes. I realized that even though we're already in our third year in high school, there are still mistakes in grammar most especially in the basic tenses. Grammar lessons for me is the most important lesson in English because of that maybe there will be no good poems stories. In grammar lessons, it makes my head blow off! :)) Ms. Noveras was right on what she told us that while she is teaching the lesson it seems that it is so easy, but when our examination started the lessons that seems easy to me changes. I have a hard time in writing some essays, poems, or stories because I'm not sure if it is right or wrong. Most of the time, I will consult first Hydie if my grammar is right or wrong but of course she is not always there to correct my grammar. So at home, I read grammar books to learn. Honestly, I'm also staring reading my Elementary English books to remember the basic grammar lessons. But the main reason of why I'm still having a hard time in writing is that I'm not used to read books. For me reading is boring. But I like the books that is full of sense of humor, for example the books of Bob Ong. So I'm trying to read good books to improve my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment